1. Leung, N.H.L., Chu, D.K.W., Shiu, E.Y.C. et al. Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. Nat Med 26, 676–680 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-020-0843-2
3. Feldstein LR et al. Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in U.S. Children and Adolescents. N Engl J Med. 2020; 383:334-46. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2021680
6. Spagnolo, P. Pulmonary fibrosis secondary to COVID-19: a call to arms? May 15, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30222-8
7. Yanqun W et al. Kinetics of viral load and antibody response in relation to COVID-19 severity. Published July 7, 2020 J Clin Invest. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1172/JCI138759.
8. Chu DK. Physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet 2020; 395: 1973–87
9. Liu K. Viral dynamics in mild and severe cases of COVID-19. 2020. The Lancet. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30232-2
10. Heald-Sargent T, Muller WJ, Zheng X, Rippe J, Patel AB, Kociolek LK. Age-Related Differences in Nasopharyngeal Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Levels in Patients With Mild to Moderate Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). JAMA Pediatr. Published online July 30, 2020. doi:10.1001/jamapediatrics.2020.3651
11. Guerra FM, Bolotin S, Lim G, et al. The basic reproduction number (R0) of measles: a systematic review. The Lancet. Infectious Diseases. 2017 Dec;17(12):e420-e428. DOI: 10.1016/s1473-3099(17)30307-9.
12. WHO. Draft landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines. 6 July 2020
13. Geleris J et al. Observational Study of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19. N Engl J Med 2020;382:2411-8. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2012410
14. Cavalcanti AB et al. Hydroxychloroquine with or without Azithromycin in Mild-to-Moderate Covid-19. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2019014
15. Boulware DR et al. A Randomized Trial of Hydroxychloroquine as Postexposure Prophylaxis for Covid-19. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2016638
16. Beigel JH et al. Remdesivir for the Treatment of Covid-19 — Preliminary Report. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2007764
17. Li L, Zhang W, Hu Y, et al. Effect of Convalescent Plasma Therapy on Time to Clinical Improvement in Patients With Severe and Life-threatening COVID-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. Published online June 03, 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.10044
18. Sette, A., Crotty, S. Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns. Nat Rev Immunol 20, 457–458 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41577-020-0389-z
19. Grifoni, A et al. Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals. 2020. Cell 181, 1489–1501